Benefits of Membership
- We publish a Quarterly Journal (in colour) available online or printed.
- We actively publish Books & Monographs with a 10% discount for members (see list)
- Our annual auction offers 600+ quality lots
- We have a Study Circle Library from which books can be published.
- We hold regular meetings including a week-
end Convention (with partners) every other year
- The web site is mainly open to the public (particularly see the Gallery section) but recent editions of the Bulletin are only available to members
Costs and Application Process
- Membership is World-
wide with circa 330 members
- Annual subscription (dues) is £16.00 for members in the UK, £18 for Europe, and GBP£22 / US$30.00 for those residing elsewhere.
- A paperless option is available at £8/$10 pa (no printed Bulletin)
- The subscription is per calendar year commencing 1st January. If you join mid-year and opt for the printed Bulletin backdated copies are sent for that year
- Either click here to apply/register online
OR download and complete the application form on one of these links: pdf MSWord
You can pay online by Paypal in GBP by clicking here
You can pay online by Paypal in USD by clicking here
Or if you choose to pay Manually/Offline please send payment to:
- Our Treasurer: Ray Stanton, The Old Rectory, Salmonby, Lincs. LN9 6PX, Tel: (01507) 533742 E-mail treasurer@ bwisc.org
- Or for north American members paying in us dollars only: John Seidl, BWISC North American Representative, 4324 Granby Way, Marietta, GA 30062, USA, E-
Form can be downloaded here
Once payment has been confirmed by our Treasurer your status will be changed from applicant to member